Oakleigh is a highly esteemed neighborhood of 316 homes set in a carefully preserved environment with majestic oak trees and beautiful rolling hills. We are an active community of families, young couples, empty-nesters, and other lively people who enjoy the best of southern living, a peaceful country atmosphere, and close proximity to city attractions.
Modification Request FormTo submit a modification request, please complete the below form. To begin, enter the first 3 digits of your address and then your zip code.
Community Design StandardsThese contain important guidelines for the community. Please read before submitting a request.
Minutes & Agendas
Meeting Minutes 2022
- Meeting Minutes - December 7, 2022
- Meeting Minutes - October 24, 2022
- Meeting Minutes - September 19, 2022
- Meeting Minutes - June 20, 2022
- Meeting Minutes - June 6, 2022
- Meeting Minutes - April 18, 2022
- Meeting Minutes - March 31, 2022
- Annual Meeting - February 28, 2022
- Meeting Minutes - February 21, 2022
- Meeting Minutes - January 24, 2022
Meeting Minutes 2021
- Meeting Minutes - January 20, 2021
- Meeting Minutes - February 25, 2021
- Meeting Minutes - March 15, 2021
- Meeting Minutes - April 19, 2021
- Meeting Minutes - June 2021
- Meeting Minutes - July 19, 2021
- Meeting Minutes - September 20, 2021
- Meeting Minutes - October 18, 2021
- Meeting Minutes - November 15, 2021
- Meeting Minutes - December 20, 2021
Meeting Minutes 2020
Additional Community Documents
Trash Service Information
- Per Article VIII, Section 23 of the community’s covenants, the designated trash vendor for the community is Trash Taxi. Owners are responsible for setting up and paying for trash services through Trash Taxi and may do so using the contact options located at https://www.trashtaxiofgeorgia.com/contact-us/.
ReservationsOakleigh offers its residents the following:
- Upper Level Clubhouse complete with kitchen, fireplace, and Southern-style wrap around porch. This clubhouse offers a comfortable couch seating area, tables, chairs – all the needed furniture for any event. The Upper Level Clubhouse can comfortably fit 50 people. Clubhouse Agreement - Upper Level
- Lower Level is adjacent to the Pool and Deck. There is no direct access from the Upper Level Clubhouse to the Lower Level and requires a separate reservation. This area is stocked with tables and chairs for your entertaining purposes and can fit a party size of 35. Clubhouse Agreement - Lower Level
- Pool and Deck can be reserved for up to 20 people. This area cannot be reserved for exclusive use. Pool & Deck Agreement
Tables/Chairs at Upper Level Clubhouse
- 5-foot round table (1)
- 8-foot rectangle table (1)
- 6-foot rectangle table (6)
- 4-foot square high table (1)
- High Chairs (8)
- White Folding Chairs (40)
- Check the Oakleigh calendar to see if the date you wish to reserve the clubhouse is available.
- Fill out form below and click Submit.
- After you submit your request, you will receive an email from All-In-One with instructions.
Usage FeesEach level requires a separate usage fee of $75 and a deposit of $100.
Please email email@example.com with the following information to request a date.
- Date Requested
- Event Start Time
- Event End Time
- Reason for Request
- Number of People