The best-kept secret in Paulding county is nestled at the ridge of Seven Hills, among the rustling sounds of Little Pumpkin Vine Creek.
There you will find the premier community that active adults are looking for: a maintenance-free lifestyle in the most raved about single-family detached homes with private courtyards. Featuring our private community clubhouse with a kitchen, gathering area, meeting room with big screen TV, fitness equipment, and deck area with grill! Our community has a monthly newsletter, social activities and interest groups just for Villas residents. Plus, all Seven Hills residents share the 13-acre master planned community amenity park offering such activities as pickle ball, tennis, basketball, volleyball, pool, and playground for the grandkids, as well as social events scheduled in Seven Hills clubhouse.
And we share the 13-acre amenity park with the Seven Hills master planned community!
- Seven Hills Bylaws & Covenants
- Restated Declaration & Amended Bylaws
- Amendments to Charters (November 2016)
- ARC Charter (August 2014)
- Amended Community Activities Committee Charter (August 2014)
- Board Liaison (August2014)
- Amended CH Committee Charter (August 2014)
- Neighbor To Neighbor Discrimination and/or Hostile Environment Harassment (June 2017)
- Guidelines for the Villas Editor (August 2014)
- Landscape and Irrigation Charter (August 2014)
- Roles of Directors & Officers (March 2011)
- Rules and Regulations (December 2019) - Amended (2023)
- Collection Policy (2021)
- Resolution (March 2022)
- Master Association - Neighborhood Association (2022)
- Code of Conduct - Board of Directors (2023)
Modification Request Instructions & Forms
- Modification Request Instructions (revised 4/19)
- ARC/Landscape Modification Request Form (revised 3/23)
Community Design StandardsThese contain important guidelines for the community. Please read before submitting a request.
ReservationsPlease email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to request a date.
- Date Requested
- Event start time
- Event end time
- Reason for Request
- Number of people